Re: Safe ANWR

Subject: Re: Safe ANWR
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Thu Nov 6, 2008 12:56 am ((PST))
I only can subscribe to what you say, Robb!

As nature recordists our foremost aim should not only be to make good
recordings, but also to preserve the natural soundscapes that there
still are as much as we can.
Otherwise we are just like fishermen in the Aral Sea, we have wonderful
technical gadgets but no place to record.
And if you ever listened to recordings from the ANWR, then you just
can't help but wanting to preserve this gem of a landscape.

Volker