Re: SD788T bag options

Subject: Re: SD788T bag options
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm ((PDT))
Well, I believe that unlike the CS-4, the CS-3 does have the bottom flap...if I
might take a
guess...I think the CS-4 was designed for mixers that don't have anything on
the bottom,
and they only decided to also call it the bag for the 788 since it was already
in the product
line and it fits well enough.

In any case, the Portabrace bags are superb, very functional.

Danny