Re: Robinson Crusoe Islands

Subject: Re: Robinson Crusoe Islands
From: "{ brad brace }" bbrace2001
Date: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 pm ((PDT))
excellent! thanks for the suggestion
it's on my list!
Island 7.0?

/:b

Island 5.0 is Las Islas del Maiz of Nicaragua! * PDF AND
AUDIO FILES NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE *

Global Islands Project -- ongoing series of multi-media
pdf-ebooks -- a pastoral, pictorial and phonic elicitation
of island parameters.

Your (Art)world is based on mutual relief at your common
corruption.  Maybe some cultures are based on even worse.
But that wouldn't change the bad faith of it and as years go
by, you wake at night in terror of your whole life being an
act of bad faith, where everything is self-interest and
nothing more, where every human interaction is driven by a
silent, even subconscious calculation of some ulterior
motive, to the point that a sea of bad faith has taken over
your whole life, there's no small island left from which you
can even try to build a bridge of good faith, because even
that effort becomes suspect, even good faith is nothing but
self-interested, even altruism is nothing but solipsistic,
even your professed agonizing right here right now is
nothing but a gesture, made to the conscience in order to
assure it that it exists.

Vientos del pueblo me llevan
Vientos del pueblo me arrastran
Me eparcen mi corazon
Ye me aventan la garganta

http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/id.html http://bbrace.net/id.html

Island 1.0 is Ambergris Caye, Belize
Island 2.0 is Koh Si Chang, Thailand
Island 3.0 is Lamu, Kenya
Island 4.0 is Narikel Jingira, Bangladesh
Island 5.0 is Isla del Maiz, Nicaragua

Global Islands Project:

Island 1.0 -> http://bbrace.net/islands/island1/island1.html
or http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/islands/island1/island1.html
-- over 800 images and hour-long audiotrack -- 69mb -- (acrobat 6)

Island 2.0 -> http://bbrace.net/islands/island2/island2.html
or http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/islands/island2/island2.html
 -- over 535 images and hour-long audiotrack -- 78mb -- (acrobat 6)

thanks-in-part to and/oar's examples I'm considering
stressing the audio portion of my Global Islands Project
with an augmented PDF book included on the CD(s)

I have the original recordings for all the mp3s online so
what I'd like is an editor/publisher/distributor to
orchestrate material for the CD from the online files...

http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_1.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_2.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_3.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_4.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_5.0

Tiene el mundo ortra cara. Se acerca lo remoto
En una muchedumbre de bocas y de brazos.
Se ve la muerte como un mueble roto,
como una blanca silla hecha pedazos.

Global Islands Project -- ongoing series of multi-media pdf-books -- a
pastoral, pictorial and phonic elicitation of island parameters...

http://www.bbrace.net/id.html
http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/id.html

bbs: brad brace sound
http://69.64.229.114:8000