Direction of Naturerecordists

Subject: Direction of Naturerecordists
From: "Michael Gallagher" migallau
Date: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm ((PDT))
Dear Naturerecordists,

Naturerecordists is one my favourite parts of the internet - I would
be poorer
for the loss of it. I am often preoccupied with various obligations
and I
contribute rarely. Sometimes I get behind in perusing postings. I
have just
swept through a large backlog.

I am very happy with the direction of this group and the information
conveyed
in postings. I very much enjoy the recordings from various parts of
the world
posted from time to time. I very much enjoy field craft and recording
analysis
discussion generated in response to posted recordings. I am hungry for
information on affordable field recording equipment and diy hints and
very
much enjoy the GEAR alerts and discussions. Thanks everybody and keep
it coming.

My heart falters when some members express their displeasure
concerning the
content of postings which I find informative or respond with emotionally
charged language that has the potential to cause offence.

I like Naturerecordists as it is. It would sadden me if discussion in
particular
directions were to be curtailed.

Regards

Michael Gallagher