AWSRG Weekend - Cockatoo Flyover

Subject: AWSRG Weekend - Cockatoo Flyover
From: "Michael Gallagher" migallau
Date: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm ((PDT))
Dear Naturerecordists,

I have posted another recording made during the Australian Wildlife
Sound Recordists Group camp at the beginning of October 2008. It was
made at a different location to the recordings recently posted by
Paul Jacobson and Andrew Skeoch.

Please find it in the files area, in the folder: Clarkesdale Victoria
Australia.

Recording Details

Location: BOCA Hut, Clakesdale Bird Sanctuary, Victoria, Australia