Re: Mexican Pot Growers Are Polluting American Wilderness

Subject: Re: Mexican Pot Growers Are Polluting American Wilderness
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 am ((PDT))
Funny how Fox News is suddenly covering "pollution." And, of course,
the types of pollution it covers is the fault of Mexicans (damned
immigrants). Turns out that most of the illegal growers in our
pristine national parks are just plain ol' American joe sixpacks
looking to make a little extra quick coin...like those in Sequoia/
Kings Canyon and on the fringes of Yosemite. Yup. You betcha.

Bernie

On Oct 14, 2008, at 5:39 AM, Suzanne Williams wrote:

> Sobering. I had no idea.

> Suzanne
> Suzanne Williams Photography
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
> Florida, USA
>
> --- In  Martyn Stewart <>
> wrote:
> >
> > No wonder I feel strange after recording around places like
> Yosemite!
> >
> > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436482,00.html
> >

> > Martyn
> > *************************************