2. Re: Microphone cabling

Subject: 2. Re: Microphone cabling
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Tue Sep 9, 2008 5:55 pm ((PDT))
I once had a roommate who had a six year old son with a pet rabbit.
The rabbit was a really sharp-toothed critter, but I leanred about
the attraction of wire insulation from the six year old: Asked why he
liked certain kinds of foods, he said: "It chews nice!" - I still
have some RCA cables with sharp slices in them...

They "chew nice!" Anyone who has had mice in the walls know about
wires and teeth.

Plus in the wild, they are novel things to sink your teeth into, so
to speak.

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689