mic demos

Subject: mic demos
From: "artsonics" artsonics
Date: Wed Sep 3, 2008 7:06 pm ((PDT))
hi all,
   does any one know a link or site that demos mics? I found a good
one the other day comparing the mkh416 with other mics and have now
lost the site i saw this,it was similar to tanakas. Anyway if someone
knows a site where different mics are compared it would be most
usefull, certainly more so than a verbal discription. I was going to
paste the link here for others that were interested but so sorry to
have lost this.
Perhaps we could also have some demos of various stereo micing
techniques....M/S especially if anyone has some video demos of these.

regards all clint williams

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: