FS: Mogami cables

Subject: FS: Mogami cables
From: "Kim Cascone" anechoicmedia
Date: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 pm ((PDT))
three high quality Mogami cables found while cleaning out my studio
closet:

2 - 'Insert Cables' - 1/4" TRS (stereo) plug -> 2 mono 1/4" male
plugs - 11 ft length =3D $10 each
1 - 2 XLR male (pins 1 & 3 shorted) -> 2 RCA male (balanced to
unbalanced) - 5 ft length =3D $10

all three cables have high quality connectors, are clean, only used
in home studio environment, never used outdoors
no nicks, breaks, never repaired
priced to move

*buyer pays shipping charges...I take PAYPAL only*

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: