Tamiya update

Subject: Tamiya update
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:41 am ((PDT))
Just an addenda to the recent Tamiya battery posts.
I finally received this morning, the charger I bought over the net. I
went for one described as 'overnight' which, as I'm not someone who's
in any particular hurry these days, I thought would be OK. What I
hadn't in my ignorance realised was, that the higher the mAH the longer
the charging time. With this particular charger, it would appear, that
to charge my 4500 mAH battery, it's going to take over 24 hours! This
doesn't in my experience constitute 'overnight'.
This again is a heads up to anyone who may be going on this journey.
Max