Re: LS-10 windscreen?

Subject: Re: LS-10 windscreen?
From: "Heather Perkins" landonewts
Date: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:37 pm ((PDT))
Wow, and my dog has that exact squirrel toy! I will try that - but I
think I'd best get a used toy at Goodwill, my dog never tears hers
up, and the squirrel's one of her faves.

GREAT idea, and that level of DIY is within my budget and technical
scope. I've checked out Vicki's solution too - also brilliant.

Thanks, all!

- HP