Re: LS-10 windscreen?

Subject: Re: LS-10 windscreen?
From: "clay" dan.cesonrocks
Date: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:59 am ((PDT))
Heather,

I found this one, while looking for a replacement for my Zoom H2 foam
windscreen.
I didn't buy it, thinking it might be to big since I needed  the foam
windscreen which
this 'fur' model would fit on to.

*http://tinyurl.com/6dvzrb*

any ideas for an improved Zoom H2 windscreen would be appreciated...

clay

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Heather Perkins <