LS-10 not reading 8GB SDHC

Subject: LS-10 not reading 8GB SDHC
From: "l1zard2003" l1zard2003
Date: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:52 am ((PDT))
hi nature-recordists,

I've been trolling this list in fascination with the discussions. I
hesitate to post such a boring technical detail, but it strikes me
that this might be one of the more concentrated, active groups using
the Olympus LS-10.

I just got mine the other day, and it's great. Haven't yet touched the
manual and doesn't seem I'll ever need to. I ordered a SanDisk 8GB
SDHC card, and the LS-10 only sees it as a 4GB. I've upgraded to the
Message: 1.