Re: Portadisc to PC transfer

Subject: Re: Portadisc to PC transfer
From: "Cheng-hsiung Yang" sophmer0605
Date: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 pm ((PDT))
Portadisc could be recognized as sound devices in any audio software, maybe
you can try  audacity, that is free download or append recorder program in
windows xp.

Another solution is you can transfer the MD through the last Hi-MD RH1. It
can recognized the MD as usb devices, and you can drag and drop all the
files directly by SONICSTAGE  program by sony. The audio format is wav file.

Hope it help you to solve the problem.

And I agree that the Protadisc is prefect machine in sound quality.

Yang