Re: Indian blimp

Subject: Re: Indian blimp
From: "ozrall" ozrall
Date: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:42 pm ((PDT))
John,

Are you referring to the larger diameter Rode NT1As Omnis or say the
smaller diameter AT3032 or MKH20/MKH8020 sizes.

I have some of these blimps and whilst you could fit a single large
one in you couldn't put two in side by side and definitely not with a
separator block.

However the pencil diameter mics would work OK - I have a MKH40 and
MKH30 going into one of them if you wanted to see.

The units come supplied with an assortment of mic clips, but you would
need the double clips or make your own with a separator in between.

I am not sure if they sold those, but any of the other rubber band
supported double clips would almost surely work (or make your own out
of rubber bands).

Regards Rally