Re: Spring recordings and web-based publishing

Subject: Re: Spring recordings and web-based publishing
From: "William Ruscher Jr." immonacan99
Date: Mon Jul 7, 2008 10:26 am ((PDT))
Hi David,

          Hope that you had a good holiday also.  I enjoyed your herp
recordings, narration, and pictures very much. The southern US
species of treefrogs, cricketfrog, and toad are something I don't
have the opportunity to hear very often. I also enjoyed the
recordings from New Jersey and the herp chorus from Connecticut Hill.
All nicely done , with your recording setup sounding great.
Thanks for sharing everything and the website info. I'm going to plan
on joining your website, since I don't have the time to learn the
skills to create my own website, at present. I'll batch file a few of
my better recordings to MP3 form, and upload them to your site in the
near future.

Best Regards,

Bill

Rochester, NY