Re: Help please - cable wiring

Subject: Re: Help please - cable wiring
From: "oryoki2000" oryoki2000
Date: Tue Jul 1, 2008 9:21 am ((PDT))
"Max Catterwell" wrote:

> I have just bought two AT3032's and am awaiting
> an ART PHANTOM II for using with my LS-10.

Hosa makes a cable that provides two XLR female connectors on one end,
and a stereo 3.5mm (1/8-inch) miniplug on the other.  This cable works
with my ART Phantom II battery box, which has two XLR male connectors
for output, and recorders like the Olympus LS-10 that have a 3.5mm
stereo mic input.

The model numbers are
Hosa CYX-401F  a one foot long cable
Hosa CYX-402F  2 feet long