Re: oryoki unsubscribing

From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sun Jun 1, 2008 9:14 am ((PDT))
Rob

When someone unsubscribes we send an  e-mail asking for what reason
they wish to leave the list. Then if there are any unsatisfactory
comments we do our best to rectify it. I have to say its about 80% "to
much e-mail" to deal with and little time for the subscriber.
I (Or Doug) would never let anyone just go disgruntled...

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org