Re: oryoki unsubscribing

From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sun Jun 1, 2008 9:02 am ((PDT))
Fellow Subscribers--
A key purpose in creating the new, naturerecording, list was to
enable the naturerecordists list to continue its rich tradition of
supporting discussions stemming from many passions with no
restrictions on technical or other content as long as the discussion
relates to nature recording.

It is unfortunate when the list loses contributors. This usually
happens when a subscriber has been encouraged by other subscribers to
feel that they are unwelcome.

Three, useful questions to pose to yourself before sending a post are:

(1) Could my comments make anyone on the list feel unwelcome?

(2) When a reasonable person reads my post years from now, will they
interpret it as self-serving or community-serving?

(3) If you are unsure of your motives, don't send it.

The list is a growing organism. What each of us can gain is dependent
upon what the group can accomplish, collectively.  Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D