1. Re: Olympus LS-10 _vs_ Sony PCM-D50 and Fostex FR-2LE

Subject: 1. Re: Olympus LS-10 _vs_ Sony PCM-D50 and Fostex FR-2LE
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Mon May 26, 2008 6:17 am ((PDT))
I wrote:

>> Unfortunately the FR-2LE hits its file size limit and stops. I has a
>> couple other irksome quirks too, but oh my... the sound quality is
>> wonderful!

John Campbell cleverly echoed Rob's request:

> Curt, please don't shirk.  What are the other iksome quirks?

I probably should have skipped the "irksome quirks" comment, because
they actually fall into the category of personal preference in matters
of "look," "feel" and location of certain connections, controls, etc.

I will mention that the battery compartment seems to be rather cramped,
with insufficient room for the wiring on the rechargeable battery packs
I bought. But I found a way to make it work.

Curt Olson