4. Re: Olympus LS-10 Prel. Report

Subject: 4. Re: Olympus LS-10 Prel. Report
From: "" supernielsen
Date: Fri May 23, 2008 9:06 am ((PDT))
I brought them both in today, it's very quiet out here, and I'll record som=
ething this afternoon. There is some distant construction though, not sure =
how quiet it will be. But I'll try. I'll set both recorders to
maximum gain, and record at 24 bits, and 48k. Then I'll normalize and drop =
10dB, but I'll try and make available all four recordings, in two pairs, so=
 people can compare.

This won't be as much a premamp noise test, and just an overall test of the=
ir 'sound'.

I'll report back once I have something recorded.

Tim