Re: Dawn Chorus - International Dawn Chorus Day

Subject: Re: Dawn Chorus - International Dawn Chorus Day
From: "William Ruscher Jr." immonacan99
Date: Tue May 13, 2008 9:59 am ((PDT))
Rob,

    A very enjoyable and relaxing recording. Your rig sounds great, and
the ambience reminds me of waking up in only the most remote locations
where I've camped out.
Although I don't have the time to reply to everyone that shared their
Dawn Chorus recordings to the group... a big Thank You ! Listening to
them after a stressfull nights work, is great therapy. I've become
nocturnal and haven't experience many dawns in the past few years. I
shared the recordings with my working partner from Ireland, who
especially enjoyed the recordings from the English countryside and
recognized many of the bird sounds.

Regards,

          Bill

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/type/public/media/7355EQ2HollowClsThrush.mp3