Re: FR2LE versus 702

Subject: Re: FR2LE versus 702
From: "Hector Centeno" hmcenteno
Date: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 pm ((PDT))
Hi Tim,

The kind of noises you are describing sound like the ones I got with
my FR2-LE when I was testing an unbalanced mic by plugging its TS 1/4
inch jacks to the FR2-LE's XLRs using an adapter. I made my own cables
and that completely solved the problem except when I use the FR2-LE's
plugged to the AC with the supplied adapter (then I get some of the
same noise). With balanced mics the sound is very, very clean using
batteries or AC.

Cheers,

Hector