Re: Fwd: Re: [Nature Recordists] Primo EM23 DIY projects (was Teling

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Nature Recordists] Primo EM23 DIY projects (was Teling
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:05 pm ((PDT))
you are=A0basically correct, but i have not taken the fets from the zoom h2=
. the transsound capsules come with built in=A0fets. i have not tested them=
 for noise, but they seem reasonably quiet. i have done a little bit of dis=
tant water birds with itl wind noise and traffic were more of a problem tha=
n microphone hiss, as far as i could tell, in those recordingsl my=A0suspic=
ion is zoom will be the limit factor, not the capsules,
umashankar
=A0i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.c=
om/umashankar