Some recordings of Yukon bird calls posted

Subject: Some recordings of Yukon bird calls posted
From: "Paul Virostek" paulvirostek
Date: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:18 am ((PDT))
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for some time now, and enjoying everyone's posts.  I have=
 a question for the
group.

I'm a sound recordist/sound librarian and I've recently come across a few b=
ird sounds I can't
identify.  My knowledge of birds isn't that strong but I do know that they =
were recorded in
the Yukon, near Dawson City.

There are three MP3s in the group directory ("Yukon bird...."), and each is=
 a different bird, for
all I can tell.  Can anyone help me identify these birds?  Many thanks in a=
dvance!

Cheers,
Paul Virostek