Re: MKH 50 V ME 66

Subject: Re: MKH 50 V ME 66
From: "John Tudor" jtudor2005
Date: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 am ((PDT))
I know it's just peoples opinions but, is it fair to say that the ME
66/67 are not a very good first shotgun mic??

If not, what would you recommend in a similar price range. I'm keen to
go with the Rode NT1-A / NT2-A for a tripod mounted M/S later but at
the moment I'm after a shotgun. I didn't think the NTG1 & 2 specs were
very good, but I may have been mistaken.

This is to go with a Sound Devices 702 that will be arriving next week
from the U.S.

John