Re: MZ RH1 and downloading from previous recorders. (Was Digital rec

Subject: Re: MZ RH1 and downloading from previous recorders. (Was Digital rec
From: "Gallagher" jrain020
Date: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:19 pm ((PDT))
This may have been mentioned before, but there is a frustrating restriction=
 on the Mac OSX
version of SonicStage. I have an RH1 and though I can upload my mic or line=
 recordings,  I
can not transfer either old ATRAC MD's made on other players nor any direct=
 digital
recordings made on the RH1. This is too bad as I have a number of nice old =
MDs waiting to
be archived. I've been told this  can only be solved by running VirtualPC o=
r  if you have an
IntelMac getting a copy of XP. Its a curious omission which can probably on=
ly be
rationalized by lawyers.

--- In  Philip Tyler <> wro=
te:

> I can testify that recordings I made using the original mini-disc machine=
s, the Net MD
machines and now the Hi-MD can be downloaded using the MZ RH1 onto my compu=
ter
with no problems, and that these files have been converted to wav's by Soni=
c Stage.