Re: Digital recording device

Subject: Re: Digital recording device
From: "Greg Weddig" gweddig
Date: Wed Apr 9, 2008 10:10 am ((PDT))
Dave,
In addition to Philip and Rob's responses I might recommend that you
search through the archives here.  The questions you are asking have
been asked many times in the past.  This list has been around for many
years and there is a wealth of good information if you take the time
to search for it.  But by all means if you can't find an answer please
ask the list.  This is prime recording season, so many of our members
are out in the field.

search this list for:
"microphone recommendation"
"audio editor"

And look for message numbers:
31544
32405

Check out the info on Aaron's site as well:
http://www.quietamerican.org/links.html

Good luck,

--greg weddig
Baltimore, MD