Re: Controlling a Sound Devices recorder automatically

Subject: Re: Controlling a Sound Devices recorder automatically
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Mon Apr 7, 2008 7:07 pm ((PDT))
I'm not sure of the real constraints here either, but another
possibility might be to record .mp3 files. Then the main problem would
be providing power for the several days worth of recording that would
fit on a larger compact flash or on a hard disk. Perhaps this could be
combined with software to extract the times of day or actual signals
you're interested in?

Can you describe the problem in more detail (it sounds interesting)?

Steve P