Re: Belize file posted

Subject: Re: Belize file posted
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:06 am ((PDT))
Beautiful recording. Thanks for sharing it, Brian. I thought a baffle
might be good to try as well.  Along the Jecklin theme,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jecklin_Disk, angled out a little less
and separated 14"  might be good to try too. Did you direct the mics
up, a bit, to place more of the canopy in the heart of the polar
patterns?

It can be very telling and assuring to try different array variables
and compare the results. It really helps if you can run the two
arrays/recorders at the same time or precisely duplicate a good
number of sound stimuli spread around the mics.

There's a lot of interest in the mkh-8020's. What's your opinion of
them so far? Rob D