Re: Belize file posted

Subject: Re: Belize file posted
From: "William Ruscher Jr." immonacan99
Date: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:54 pm ((PDT))
Hi Brian,

           I really enjoyed your recording, also. A nice diversity of
rainforest sounds from a place I'd sure like to be. The spooky calls
of the Motmots seem to echo through my speakers. Plenty of stereo
quality . The MKH 8020 mics sounded great. Looking forward to hearing
more of your future sounds from warm climates.

Bill

--- In  "Brian D. Farrell"
<> wrote:

> Dear group, I just posted a recording made a few weeks ago, and
would very much
> appreciate any and all comments and suggestions for improvement.
It's not terribly stereo,