1. Re: Getting organised...

Subject: 1. Re: Getting organised...
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:33 am ((PDT))
I would have to disagree with you about iTunes and Quick Time.

I help look after around 20 computers running Windows XP Pro and they have
Quick Time on them and it does not impede the machines in any way. I should
also point out that these computers are used in 'critical' systems where they
need to work and they run as sound editing and playout devices.

My own PC I have at home runs iTunes and Quick Time quite happily.

Phil