BBC video with Nature Recordist Chris Watson

Subject: BBC video with Nature Recordist Chris Watson
From: "Paul Slabaugh" texdig
Date: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:21 am ((PST))
Drag-netted for ways to get the BBC's iPlayer video (Bill Oddie's Wild
Side episode 6).  Although this video is no longer directly
downloadable in 2 more days, I have almost comforting news...

The most recent utilities and instructions for obtaining
this DRM protected video are available if anyone here has a willing UK
relation ... please e-mail me directly for that.

On a less sinister note, I received this great encouragement from a
mighty obliging fellow: "use uk.freecycle.org find local area ask
people if they taped it !! ps bookmark www.beingahuman.blogspot.com
find article42 it lists useful sites to use like i said search torrent
sites and rlslog.net for it
tell me if u find it, stay intouch if u wanna help each other get bbc
stuff/ download stuff cheers"

In short ...I'm still on it ...and y'all can help if you want!
- paul