Re: Fostex FR-2LE clean bill of health?

Subject: Re: Fostex FR-2LE clean bill of health?
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:54 am ((PST))
An afterthought...

Mike's report suggests that the problem might not be unique to my
machine. One hunch to test out is... are these freeze-ups more likely
to happen when the power is switched off without first hitting the
"stop" button, no matter what mode the unit is in? I'll try a few
scenarios. Would one or two others with these decks be willing to do
the same?

Curt Olson