1. Re: Stereo Parabolic Dish with Side Capsules (was Split Para

Subject: 1. Re: Stereo Parabolic Dish with Side Capsules (was Split Para
From: "tk7859" tk7859
Date: Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:53 am ((PST))
--- In  "ozrall" <> wrote:

> Just a quick note to say that although I am a quiet observer incapable
> of contributing, I really enjoy reading the entire progress on this
> project as it parallels my recording ambitions.
> I really look forward to its outcomes.
>
> A mini white paper would be great !!!
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Rally

Hi Rally and the Group

Thankyou for your comment.  I have to admit to enjoying the
experimentation and reporting its progress here and, very importantly,
getting the knowledgeable feedback from the Group.

I am one of the world's worst finishers in terms of final writing up
of projects etc.  However, I might give this one a go as it is
inexpensive and relatively easy to build for the non-technical
enthusiast with minimal DIY skills.

Cheers, TomR