Optimal Format for Publishing Bird Vocalizations

Subject: Optimal Format for Publishing Bird Vocalizations
From: ""
Date: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:49 pm ((PST))
Dear All,

I want to thank those of you that responded to my cry for help in deciding =

in what format to publish upcoming audio publications. We have decided, for=
 the
 very large publications, to compromise and offer (in one package) both:

1) a single CD containing all cuts  in MP3 format (The MP3 will be @ 128
kbps, 44100Hz,mono  (5.5:1)) and,
2)  one DVD containing all cuts in WAVE format arranged in folders by CD # =
so
that  the purchaser can easily burn his/her own CD set if desired. The WAVE=

files will  be at CD sampling and bit rates.

For a smaller publication of 1-3 CDs we will stick to the CD format.

Any comments will be gratefully received.

My best,

John

John V. Moore Nature  Recordings
www.johnvmoorenaturerecordings.com