sennheiser mkh 60 vs. mkh 70 // ms setup

Subject: sennheiser mkh 60 vs. mkh 70 // ms setup
From: "" jaswkah
Date: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:16 pm ((PST))
hello list
i want to augment my sennheiser ms setup.
i am currently using an mkh 30 + mkh 40.
i would like to try using either an mkh 60 or mkh 70 instead of the mkh 40.
has anyone used both the mkh 60 or mkh 70 and explain to me what the
difference between the two is? i=C2=B4ve looked at the sennheiser site for=

the spec=C2=B4s of both mic=C2=B4s--they seem very similar to me.
i know that many people are using the mkh 60 + mkh 30 as an ms setup,
but i was curious about the mkh 70.
i don=C2=B4t have the opportunity to try either of these mic=C2=B4s, so tha=
nks in
advance for any help.
with best regards
jason