Re: Sony PCM-50

Subject: Re: Sony PCM-50
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:52 pm ((PST))
I have the Ares PII+, Oryoki but I'm reluctant to put it in the hands
of my wife! The 722 and 744 are also off limits to her, i thought
either the Sony of the marantz would do her but i feel with higher
noise levels with pre-amps would be like throwing money down the
drain. I'm thinking of getting her an Ares-MII, they sell for about a
$1000 but it may use it for later things...

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org