9. Re: Recording Software Question

Subject: 9. Re: Recording Software Question
From: "Tim Nielsen" supernielsen
Date: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:58 am ((PST))
Steve Massey is writing some great plugins. I've been using his L2007
in place of Waves L series for some time, and it's a great sounding
plugin. I would say L3 still gives you more control, but if you're
diving into the frequency ranges, L1 is a great sounding plugin, and
$79 buys you three licenses of it.

The waves plugins are nice, but it's exciting to see people making
better plugins and much more affordable.