1. [Gear] Re: FR-2LE so far (field case)

Subject: 1. [Gear] Re: FR-2LE so far (field case)
From: "Connor Walsh" weisike
Date: Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:15 pm ((PST))
Hi Chris,

Yep mine's the same =96=A0I tried doing that once but thought it wasn't rig=
ht =96 my bad! I was
basing it on the cases at work for the 702s that had the twin-flaps over th=
e XLRs =96I just
assumed they were right, but maybe shouldn't have ;-)

I think I'll take Walt's advice and phone Portabrace once the time-zones li=
ne-up.

Thanks as ever gentlemen, this group really helps!

Connor

--- In  "Christian Van Horn" <=
..>