Your favorite cds and asian frog sounds...

Subject: Your favorite cds and asian frog sounds...
From: "Yannick Dauby" yannickdauby
Date: Mon Jan 7, 2008 11:17 pm ((PST))
Hello There,

Two questions about some CDs :

First do you know some field audio guides about amphibians from Asian
countries (Japan, China, South-East Asia) and Australia ?
I have the very good one by Yang Yi-Ru about Taiwan's frog, but I would
like to listen other neighboorhood's frogs...

My second question :
Since it has been a long time that I didn't discover good CDs...
What are your favorite nature sound CDs ?

Amongst my favorites :
ANDRIEU, Andr=E9-Jacques et DUMORIER, Bernard, Entomophonia
DEROUSSEN, Fernand, Oiseaux de France : Les passereaux
QUIN, Douglas, Antarctica
WATSON, Chris, Outside The Circle Of Fire
(Just a few of course !)

Thanks for your recommendations !

Yannick - in grey grey but warm Taipei

--