1. Re: FR-2LE so far

Subject: 1. Re: FR-2LE so far
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Mon Jan 7, 2008 9:15 am ((PST))
Thank you, Romilly. I appreciate the links.

I'm using slow 4GB PROMASTER cards that I purchased at a local high-end
camera store. I generally reformat the cards in the deck after
offloading my files and backing them up. Maybe one of my CF cards is
bad? I'll keep an eye out for a pattern and report back if one
develops.

Curt Olson