2. Re: modified ambient recording setup AT 3032

Subject: 2. Re: modified ambient recording setup AT 3032
From: "Steve Cox" naturalsoundscapes
Date: Sun Dec 2, 2007 9:33 am ((PST))
The matched pair of NT1A's did come with a certificate showing each mics'
frequency response. When I ordered these I believe there was
a $100 surcharge for the matched set.

Again, how closely matched they are and what falls in the realm of "close
enough" is something I don't have an answer for.

Steve Cox