3. Re: modified ambient recording setup AT 3032

Subject: 3. Re: modified ambient recording setup AT 3032
From: "Phil Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Sun Dec 2, 2007 9:53 am ((PST))
Hi Clint

I have just looked at my two AT3032's and I have a sticker on the body of the
XLR
connector between the pins. They both have exactly the same number on them? So
whether it is a batch number or the inspection ident I don't know. It is a
white sticker with
black numbers on.

Were those photos of any use?

Phil