Re: Zoom H2 startup time

Subject: Re: Zoom H2 startup time
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:21 pm ((PST))
Hi Lou,

Well, here's one reason why someone might. My PMD-670 will not format
a card previously formated in my SD-702. I guess it doesn't recognize
the FAT 32 format, and displays a message to format the CF card on a
computer. That means connecting the PMD-670 to the computer via USB,
selecting the drive, and clicking on the appropriate format option.
After this  process, the PMD-670 displays Blank Card and seems to
operate normally.

Anyway, if the H2 is anyway similar, I can easily see why someone
might format a card outside the machine unaware that could be causing
problems.

John Hartog