Re: [fieldcraft] cable wrapping techniques

Subject: Re: [fieldcraft] cable wrapping techniques
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri Nov 2, 2007 5:23 am ((PDT))
I was proud to have "invented" over-under long ago, then discovered
it was standard in the audio industry...

An extra tip - to train your cables, whether new or abused, it is
good to run it through your hands twice to push the twists out one
end. You must leave one end free so the twists can go out the end...

Forcing it to go over and under is not as easy until after you run
the twists out...

<L>