Re: Ventriloquism in Birds?

Subject: Re: Ventriloquism in Birds?
From: "J Da" jeffdaubmusic
Date: Tue Oct 2, 2007 12:53 pm ((PDT))
Sounds like such technology could be dangerous in the wrong hands...
I seem to recall reading or hearing in a class that some shamans used to us=
e fire to amplify their voices for empowerment or to influence others...

I can only imagine how some people would react or feel if they were suddenl=
y hearing voices in their hear no one else could hear.

~ Jeff Daub

Bernie Krause <> wrote:...transformed into the audio=
 that is "beamed." Unfortunately, while the
concept is impressive (we have
a beta version of American Technology's =96 Norris'  version that can
beam a signal about 400m in an absolute
straight line without attenuation over distance and so that only the
person at whom the beam is aimed
can hear the signal) =96 the systems do not work very well....

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.