4. Re: Red is Right etc.

Subject: 4. Re: Red is Right etc.
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 am ((PDT))
Seems most standards are arbitrary, except the only multi color that
makes sense to me is the spectrum - I never was able to memorize the
numbers associated with the resistor colors, but learned the sequence
of the spectrum while editing radio programs with Buckminster Fuller -
he would rattle them off so fast that to sort them out I found it
memorized! Similar to the resistor code, as in the hosa example I
quoted a moment ago.

But I'd take purple any time for personal preference and love of bass!
<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio =95 415-883-2689