5. Re: Red is Right etc.

Subject: 5. Re: Red is Right etc.
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am ((PDT))
We're the same except for black and gray! I think of it as the blue and
gray from Civil war uniforms, and black and while are a pair. See, it
really is all arbitrary and logic has variations...

What was that resistor code again?
code

Black
Brown
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet
Gray
White
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
[edit]
The mnemonic - Bad Boys Ravish Only Young Girls But Violet Gives
Willingly - Even if I like purple that phrase revolts me!

In the Hosa case (only use them occasionally...) they lack brown and
violet so we have to improvise...

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio =95 415-883-2689