Re: colour coding

Subject: Re: colour coding
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:45 am ((PDT))
Interesting logic. As an American it makes no sense, red has always
been right, except at sea... But why would you not have used green for
left? Lilac?!?!? Here electrical tape comes in all the resistor color
code hues, as I was taught by Dan Dugan when i was his assistant.

But I did not mean to belabor it, just curious. You could take me to
task for calling my language English, when American is clearly
different from its mother tongue! Agree to disagree... I love "British
EQ" so not complaining.

<L>c

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio =95 415-883-2689